Tuesday, November 10, 2020

DAMAGED ROAD - KAMPUNG PISANG

 




On 7th. November 2020, I was invited to Kampung Pisang for an OA programme. The Batin and the villagers showed me around their kampung. They fetch me from Kampung Chengkei, which is about 1.5 KM to Kampung Pisang. I am wondering why the Batin arranged people to fetch me here! As far as I know, the tar road is leading to Kampung Pisang, the last OA kampung in Gugusan Kenang.

As I reached Kampung Chengkei, I noticed a new bridge is in progress. Further up, the road is badly damaged. Part of the road has been washed up by the recent rain.


On Monday, 9 November 2020, I was notified by the Batin that the other side of the road has been washed out too!







The united villagers have carried out road repair immediately. Now the road can be used but it will not last long. The Perak Menteri Besar office and Pejabat Pembangunan Persekutuan office has been notified. Hopefully, they can find allocation somewhere to rebuild the road.

































No comments: